What's new

A rat reported my post as...

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

follower

Very Senior Member
I've posted a deal from AMAZON which was
'[AMAZON] Vickerman 18' x 131" Grand Teton Frame Artificial Tree $13883.94 was deleted. Reason: Not networking related'. Then, a rat reported my post and it has been removed. Not networking related? Really?

Hot Deals
'Share good deals that you find so that others can benefit.'

Posting Rules - Please Read and Observe by Thiggins.

This forum is for individuals to post information and links to good deals that they have found.

Be sure to include all information required to take advantage of a deal.

Commercial posts will be removed and the poster banned.

Where is that THE RULE for networking related? Where is it? What kind of forum is this?

Maybe that $14K price tag is the reason?

This forum is for individuals to post information and links to good deals that they have found.

Yes, of course. The people who are looking for Asus routers will need that deal.

It was removed perhaps because the tree was showing "Currently Unavailable" on Amazon. I wanted to order two, but no luck... :oops:
It's still available(temp out of stock). You have to login. We should login to check the price for some items on Amazon. They've changed it from sometime.:D

If you think you found something expensive on Amazon, see this one:

1669694540950.png

If you wonder what it is - it's a tool used for coin slot screws. Some servers have those holding the cover in place. Good to have in your toolbox.

1669694768585.png

You need a lot of unique networking skills to get this one as a gift. Networking with phone calls, not wires.

@follower No one reported your post. I removed it for the reason given. I've updated the Rules post for that thread.

If you have further questions about what kind of Forum this is, please review the ToS https://www.snbforums.com/help/terms/

You can start a conversation with me if you have further questions. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!