What's new

A sudden QoS weird bug- AX88U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Damit1

I will make it simple.
suddenly, 2 days ago, one device - Samsung S20 ultra is got QOSed somewhere. that's killing me
I see link speed (network speed) is about 900Mbps, but actual speed is falling from 300Mbps to 100Mbps. Now it seems (after a good night sleep, wasted a whole night about it ) It is might be Bandwidth Limited I set up from the app, but I turned it off as well.
Any place I could "reset" that? the WEBUI does not show any QOS turned on, and when I turned it (on and off) it shows the mac address of other device in my network.

Any ideas?
THank you

I'm not convinced your device was "QOSed". What do you see may be MU-MIMO effect or a change in Wi-Fi environment. The different MAC is your device with randomized MAC. If you have enabled Bandwidth Limiter by accident, your entire network WAN-LAN traffic will be limited to about 350Mbps.

I'm not convinced your device was "QOSed". What do you see may be MU-MIMO effect or a change in Wi-Fi environment. The different MAC is your device with randomized MAC. If you have enabled Bandwidth Limiter by accident, your entire network WAN-LAN traffic will be limited to about 350Mbps.
Thats is a possibility, but that is effecting only 1 device.
that does not make any sense to me.
Next step would be reset the router, Im trying to aviod it.

What difference does it make if this phone is getting 100Mbps or 500Mbps? I wouldn’t even bother looking at link speeds. If you really want to reset the router for no reason - go ahead.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!