What's new

AC1750 running with RT-AC66U_B1 384.13_0

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

NetPet

New Around Here
The router was running fine but suddenly it did not update my NAT / portforward and it was dropping/disapeard in my setup.

This happen a few times and I then did a factory reset and lot my setup even it did save the configuration and lost my dns transfer name etc.

Anyway did start all over again but setup my openvpn clients but the router does flash the yellow sign and I have been looking for the link to the RT-AC66U_B1 384.15_0 but every time I spend long time to locate the firmware but its very hidden for me also it writes

Note: A manual firmware update will only update selected AiMesh routers / nodes, when using the AiMesh system. Please make sure you are uploading the correct AiMesh firmware version to each applicable router / node.

I dont use the AiMesh currently with only one router but I have no luck in finding the update on sourceforge.
Where is it hidden ?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!