What's new

Diversion AC66-U 192.168.120.4/ca.crt produces a blank screen and no ca.crt for any devices

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Make WiFi Great Again

Regular Contributor
I have an AC66-U running latest AMTM latest Diversion and latest Beta Johns fork on an old but perfectly working AC66-U. Diversion standard installs normally with no errors. but when its time to go to 192.168.120.4/ca.crt in the ol web browser nothing comes up but a blank screen. the routers ip is 192.168.120.5 the dhcp range is 192.168.120.6-192.168.120.35 and pixelserv is set to 192.168.120.4 so what gives?

Use a different browser? Try incognito or InPrivate mode?

Have you tried re-installing Diversion?

Did you do a dirty upgrade to the latest Beta? From which firmware version? A full reset may be required.

I have tried 5 different broweser on 2 different laptops and 4 lablets as well. Im on the latest version at this time, 46D7 though i tried a few earlier versions as well. I didreset the router and even cleared the nvram to no avail. I noticed that ca.crt is actually in the usb stick under /opt/var/something else i cant remember the exact directory but i did find it there and was able to manually import it into clients so that shows it is correctly made and configured but it wont show up under the 192.168.120.4/ca.crt method of access.

I did try a dirty upgrade but i alao tried clean installing nothing has made it work correctly. Uninstalled and reinstalled amd even formatted usb stick many times each by now

I have an AC66-U running latest AMTM latest Diversion and latest Beta Johns fork on an old but perfectly working AC66-U. Diversion standard installs normally with no errors. but when its time to go to 192.168.120.4/ca.crt in the ol web browser nothing comes up but a blank screen. the routers ip is 192.168.120.5 the dhcp range is 192.168.120.6-192.168.120.35 and pixelserv is set to 192.168.120.4 so what gives?

Hi All,

I have the same set-up and had same issue, I believe this is because the entware repo for our old ac66u is not updated anymore. You need to:
- install the "entware-backport" repo (under diversion -> option "ep" -> then option 6 "manage entware packages" -> then again option 6 "Parallel use Entware-backports Repo")
- opkg update
- opkg upgrade

Hi All,

I have the same set-up and had same issue, I believe this is because the entware repo for our old ac66u is not updated anymore. You need to:
- install the "entware-backport" repo (under diversion -> option "ep" -> then option 6 "manage entware packages" -> then again option 6 "Parallel use Entware-backports Repo")
- opkg update
- opkg upgrade
That's the correct way for @Make WiFi Great Again to solve his issue. The older pixelserv-tls version in the no longer maintained MIPSEL Entware repository does not support the <pixelserv-tls IP>/ca.crt command. However, the also no longer maintained maurerr.github.io repo with pixelserv-tls v2.2.1 does.

I have spent hours on this in my spare time while here on vacation at my fathers house and knew there was something i was not understanding going on! Ac66u may be old and decrepit but its plenty good enough for this old farmhouse and its 30mbps\2mbps connection to the world thanks everyone.

now i just wish that firewall script skynet would install but it said not supported because my ipset is too old. i guess it dont work on such old things. no worries there. as well thats ok diversion was the priority here.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!