What's new

AC66U - 2.4 Completely unable to find/join

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

apachea

New Around Here
I've seen people post about this problem before but I can never seem to find an actual answer (I've been at this for about 5 hours now).

Starting about a month ago my 2.4 connection would drop in and out. Only on occasion and often not for long. Then few weeks ago it dropped for a whole day and then back to normal. Now its completely gone.

My 5 connection has had zero problems the entire time and I would normally just stick with us and call it a day but some of my electronics can only get on the 2.4.

I have restarted, rebooted, reflashed, and recently flashed merlin still with no luck. I've also taken off the 3 antenna and swapped them around and made sure they are tight in place.

The lights indicate that the 2.4 is being broadcast and inside of the admin page it shows that everything is okay with the signal but I still cannot get it to work.

I've removed the network info, changed the ssid, turned the wireless signal off and then on and even reverted back to two versions ago. still no luck.

Does anyone have the slightest clue whats going on? Thanks!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!