What's new

AC68U Interface isn't working with Firefox

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

alistair

Occasional Visitor
Hello,

right now I'm using the firmware 3.0.0.4.378.8258, but the same issue was present in (and since) the previous version (everything worked fine before). Every time I try to access the router's web interface with Firefox, I get the normal login screen at first, but after I've entered the password, I can only click a few things until the login screen shows up again and it wants me to enter my password/sign in again. Sometimes there's also an issue that not every element of the interface loads properly.
I was really hoping the new firmware might fix this, funny enough the changelog mentions compatibility fixes for IE, but not Firefox.

I can reliably make the sign in page pop up again, each time I try to switch between Status and 5GHz in Network Map/System Status - for example.

However, the interface still works exactly the way it should in Chrome, without that option I couldn't access my router anymore, let alone risk doing something as critical as an update.

Has anyone else similar (or even the same) issues with Firefox on this router and firmware? Any idea on what is causing this?

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Hello,

right now I'm using the firmware 3.0.0.4.378.8258, but the same issue was present in (and since) the previous version (everything worked fine before).

Thanks for reading!
Did you clear the Firefox's cache memory?

Yes, I did. No effect. I also cleared things like "Offline Web Content and User Data". None of that helped.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!