What's new

AC87u client list problem when using AP

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Chrismallia

Occasional Visitor
Hi I have a AC87u and have a problem with the latest versions when I connect a wifi device to the router it shows up fine in the client list but when I conact it threw the AP that is wired into the router port it does not show anymore in the list, I can ping the device and see it on the network but it does not show in the client list, this only happens with wifi devices, I then flashed the router with the oldest firmware and it worked fine clients shows up fine then I reinstalled the lates version and same problem I also installed the Asus firmware to be sure but same problem, clients also do not show in bandwidth monitor. Any help please ? is this a bug?

This is something to do with the new Network Map,its a major pain in the butt, also the reason i no longer use my rt-ac66u as a repeater .
As far as i know its not a bug but sure as hell it bugs that hell out of me :)

This is something to do with the new Network Map,its a major pain in the butt, also the reason i no longer use my rt-ac66u as a repeater .
As far as i know its not a bug but sure as hell it bugs that hell out of me :)
Yes lol you described it beautifully. Since I bought this router all I had where problems I called my re seller and they accepted to take it back and I think thats what I should do

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!