What's new

AC88U - Wireless Problems (deauth)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Smart Connect is not. :)

I desactivated smart connect, and reputted two differents ssid for each frequence (2.4 et 5G). Less problems. (smart connect not reliable?)
Might be worth trying the new SSID if it isn’t fixed with a new release (just noticed that 384.18 is available) thank you. I’m not using smart connect as I like to be able to manually decide the devices that connect to 2.4 and 5G

I have maybe found the option which was causing me problems: WMM APSD. I desactivated it on the two frequencies and no more problem for the moment. (surely not a problem, normal with this option activated)

I have maybe found the option which was causing me problems: WMM APSD. I desactivated it on the two frequencies and no more problem for the moment. (surely not a problem, normal with this option activated)
That’s great, I’ll try another upgrade with that setting disabled. Thanks

Tried the setting and seemed to help a little on existing 384.15 so I tried an upgrade to 384.18 both dirty and clean. Both failed, I genuinely don’t know what I can do anymore, tried all recommendations in settings but it just kills Wi-Fi on anything after 384.15. Might have to consider a Netgear router, I can’t even use stock Asus firmware as I need option 61