What's new

Add on page

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

bobpow

Regular Contributor
About 2 weeks ago I saw a tab that said. Add on page, and I don’t see it now... maybe I am getting older or need new glasses
I search around but couldn’t find anything on it
Thanks for any help

Thanks, I went thru that thread and unfortunately it is way beyond my pay grade, did I interrupt it correctly that it will be back in the next upgrade ?
Ops I missunderstand you, Try to reboot. Or uninstall and install again.

Ops I missunderstand you, Try to reboot. Or uninstall and install again.
I rebooted prior to posting....
Do you mean uninstall diversion and reinstall? Or reinstall rmerlin?
Thanks again

The Addons tab in the side menu is an invention of @Jack Yaz for the use of his and other scripts.
However, Diversion and uiDivStats use the LAN tab in Merlin, while in John’s fork that Addons tab is where all addon script pages go.

The Addons tab in the side menu is an invention of @Jack Yaz for the use of his and other scripts.
However, Diversion and uiDivStats use the LAN tab in Merlin, while in John’s fork that Addons tab is where all addon script pages go.
Thanks , but I looked in the lan tab.... not there either

Thanks , but I looked in the lan tab.... not there either
Is the WeUI enabled in d?
If so, disable and re-enable it.

Is the WeUI enabled in d?
If so, disable and re-enable it.

thanks very much , that got the diversion tab back on the lan page.
But I still don’t understand where the add on page went

Last edited:
But I still don’t understand where the add on page went

That page doesnt exist by default, its only present if you have one of Jack Yaz's scripts installed. If you uninstall those scripts, the page goes with them.

That page doesnt exist by default, its only present if you have one of Jack Yaz's scripts installed. If you uninstall those scripts, the page goes with them.
Thanks ,I have scMerlin,uiscribe and unidivstats installed

Thanks ,I have scMerlin,uiscribe and unidivstats installed
As mentioned above, uiDivStats is just to the right of the Diversion tab.
ScMerlin and uiScribe do not have a WebUI AFAIK, hence no Addons tab.

As mentioned above, uiDivStats is just to the right of the Diversion tab.
ScMerlin and uiScribe do not have a WebUI AFAIK, hence no Addons tab.
Thanks but no tab to the right of diversion, I must be missing some setting in diversion, but I cannot see anything. I am running diversion lite. Thanks for your help .

Thanks but no tab to the right of diversion, I must be missing some setting in diversion, but I cannot see anything. I am running diversion lite. Thanks for your help .
uiDivStats is made by @Jack Yaz , not me. Consequently there's no option to enable/disable the WebUI for it within Diversion.

uiDivStats is made by @Jack Yaz , not me. Consequently there's no option to enable/disable the WebUI for it within Diversion.
Thanks lonelycoder Jack was able to help me out, and thank you for all the work you do on a AMTM and Diversion