What's new

Additional Device Icons

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I miss the old Asus tablet/phone icons. Does anyone know how to extract it from older firmware, or have a .png copy?

Attachments

• 1 to9-5pghF-iHGuuAP-cRRw.png
    1 to9-5pghF-iHGuuAP-cRRw.png
    43 KB · Views: 258
I'm not a expert 4 icon's (GFX) - If anyone could make, i would be interested.
i have now made a few icon's "copy&paste" 4 my RT-AC68U & devices which are connected.
if any want to use it anyway, feel free to use:
37xCv9j.jpg

ZipLink: http://www.filedropper.com/asusroutericons
Mind posting another link to that ZIP file? This one is dead.

And BTW nice job. I think they =look good and the icons really help identify what is attached to my router quickly.

Colours look nice, but strangely only 1 of 3 iphones in the list change to new icon.
What we need is a nice little addon to do all tweaking of the jffs/usericon and matching them to the icon.

Found out this thread. I figure I would have more chance asking about this here.

When trying to customize my clients page on the router web interface, I get this message:

Capture d’écran 2022-11-28 015650.png

I have over 100 clients and I can't customize all clients with my own icons because of that. It's frustrating since I'm almost done, there are only a few icons missing. Is there a way to get over this?

I have a Aimesh system with an AX11000 as my main router + 5 AX92U (AX6100) as nodes. Using the latest firmwares on all devices.

Last edited:
There is limited space in the NVRAM/JFFS area of the router. The way around it is to get a router with a larger area for user data.

Price has never been an indication of the appropriateness of a product for our needs.

That is a subliminal marketing lie we've been fed for the last 100+ years.

And also, when we're trying to use as many features as possible for any given consumer product, there is no guarantee that that is even possible either.

Buy, Try, return/re-sell, rinse, repeat, until you have the mixture of features, price, reliability/performance, and stability you're comfortable with. This is today's world.

There isn't a bad product (for someone...) - there are just incorrectly priced ones.

Anyone have a D-Link icon for manageable switches?

I think 386 had one but 388 doesn't seem to have it anymore.

Thanks.

Anyone have a D-Link icon for manageable switches?

I think 386 had one but 388 doesn't seem to have it anymore.

Thanks.
google D-link manageable switch then select images and create your own.

I use actual photos as my icons, making it instantly recognizable on any device.

1708563536235.png