What's new

Adguard DNS

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

So far I`ve been very selective as to which server to list in the presets to a) avoid overloading it so it becomes impossible to navigate, and b) the more servers I add, the more management I have to do whenever a server disappears or changes address.

I`ve been juggling with an idea or two on how to better handle this, but nothing concrete has been decided so far.

So far I`ve been very selective as to which server to list in the presets to a) avoid overloading it so it becomes impossible to navigate, and b) the more servers I add, the more management I have to do whenever a server disappears or changes address.

I`ve been juggling with an idea or two on how to better handle this, but nothing concrete has been decided so far.
Totally respected on you great decision.What I wishing is just I can detour dns setting on DNS filter to DOT server other than Wan DOT's.

Totally respected on you great decision.What I wishing is just I can detour dns setting on DNS filter to DOT server other than Wan DOT's.

That`s technically impossible specifically because DoT is designed to avoid DNS hijacking.

What you have to do is to configure DoT on the WAN interface, then use DNSFilter to redirect all DNS requests to your router.

That`s technically impossible specifically because DoT is designed to avoid DNS hijacking.

What you have to do is to configure DoT on the WAN interface, then use DNSFilter to redirect all DNS requests to your router.
Ouch...it hurts,lol.Thanks RMerlin the mighty dropped by.I used to try to redirect DNS thru the DNS Filtering with other server on specific client but port 53 appeared afterward(And I was running DOT from Wan by that moment),that's why I poped up such crazy idea..Oh well,stick with reality then,appreciated for your help,all the best to you.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!