What's new

AdGuardHome Adguard Home Hangs

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

paulmorabi

Occasional Visitor
Hi, I'm currently running AGH on a raspberry pi and thought I would give this a try instead on my AX-88U running 386.8 firmware.

Unfortunately, I've had a lot of troubles with it. Installation went through to starting and then proceeded to hang (I waited 30 minutes). Hitting contol+c reverted me to the menu where I tried a few different configuration options but it would never work. The web UI never started and the command line check always said dead. I'm now trying to uninstall but after hitting "y", it's again hanging.

I've got a tar export (gzipped) but I can't seem to upload here so if you give me an email address I'd be happy to share.

Has anyone had similar issues and able to fix it? Failing that, is there a safe way to manually uninstall?

Never mind, it's fixed now. No idea what happened!
Nevermind.. I am impatient it looks like. I thought i had the same issue but it takes a while after entering the adguardhome password to finish install... there is no indicator either thats its working on something though.

Last edited:
Couple of things that must be considered when installing adguardhome on the router are- there must be a decent USB storage with good size and performance, and entware package handler is necessary. If entware repository is corrupt, or usb storage is slow, the performance will be subpar and installation may be near impossible.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!