What's new

AdGuardHome AdGuardHome Memory Usage Analysis

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Have a good swap. that should be it. adguardhome should relinquish memory and use it as it needs it, but on the routers it operates in a tight amount of space. Having a good swap will atleast cushin that space.
Good swap as in, >/=2GB? I'm currently using 2GB as the recommended default for Skynet, but I can increase/decrease it if it makes a difference. Also I should have pointed out that while RAM utilization is very high (981MB used of 1024MB), I haven't experienced any stability or performance issues as yet.

Good swap as in, >/=2GB? I'm currently using 2GB as the recommended default for Skynet, but I can increase/decrease it if it makes a difference. Also I should have pointed out that while RAM utilization is very high (981MB used of 1024MB), I haven't experienced any stability or performance issues as yet.
should be fine.

I've noticed it gradually creeping up over time till I reboot the router.