What's new

AiCloud Help

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Sparko

New Around Here
I am having a problem with aicloud when trying to connect to my PC. I am running merlin 384.15 and i have smb v1 and 2 selected and i have enabled smb 1 on my windows PC.

I am able to access my hard drive connected to the router but when i click on my computer a box pops up asking for my username and password so i enter user as dellpc/matt and my password and then i can see all my folders but when i click on one, it then asks for another username and password and at the top of the login box it says dellpc/dellpc. I have set all the folder sharing to everyone and set windows to not ask for a password but i am unable to get into my files. Any help would be amazing.

Just to be clear.

Are you trying to remotely access your home PC from your work/school/etc??

No i am trying to access it from my android phone or from my pc through the aicloud app so its over the local network. Please excuse me i am not that knowledgeable in networking.