What's new

AiCloud Login Issue with RT-N56U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Crashed

Occasional Visitor
Hi everyone,

I'm using the latest official Asus firmware version 3.0.0.4.374_4561

I started setting AiCloud and the HDD sharing features. Everything work fine, except I cannot login with any of the additional user accounts I've created.

Admin account logs in fine. Additional accounts do not at all.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Crashed

Show me a screenshot of USB Application / Network Place(Samba) Share / Cloud Disk with the disk tree fully expanded.

Sorry for such a long time to reply and get back with you on this. Here's a snapshot of my share tree, with the test account I made up with its share settings.

Attachments

• network_share_accounts.JPG
    network_share_accounts.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 344
How are you trying to view the share with the added account? Same computer, mobile device, lan or wan, etc?

I'm using my locally connected PC, I've tried a PC at work, and my mobile phone.

This is using the AI cloud service. I connect by just typing the https:// web address.

I have an RT-N66U and am having the same issue trying to log into my cloud disk both locally and remotely. Admin credentials work fine but any other account I create gets denied. Any suggestions?