What's new

Skynet AIprotect/Skynet

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

A friend of mine runs online store for LED lights and his site was flagged as Scam too. The issue was he doesn't have any devices running TrendMicro engine and he didn't know. No one knows for how long AiProtection was blocking the access for Asus router users. TrendMicro also has a stand alone home security box, perhaps it uses the same database. In this case it's not only annoying, but also business damaging.

Then the online store owner learned something new in addition to what is expected when just 'running an online store'.

When you expand and take on new responsibilities, they are yours (whether you know about them or not). Learning experience, move on, and be proactive in the future. Nothing to see here.

I have all trend on and skynet, and I am the 3rd smartest guy on this forum. I also get the wife to check all incoming packets to make sure they are safe, she wipes them down and leaves them in quarantine for a week before we can touch them. Oh wait.

Last edited:
I have all trend on and skynet, and I am the 3rd smartest guy on this forum. I also get the wife to check all incoming packets to make sure they are safe, she wipes them down and leaves them in quarantine for a week before we can touch them. Oh wait.
I have trend and skynet on too, and I am the 3rd most ignorant person regarding networking on this forum. They seem to play well together. By trend I mean aiprotection.
But I got a bucket fulla balls and tackle stuff above my pay grade, and sometimes get in over my head, but my friends bail me out.
I appreciate you guys.

I have trend and skynet on too, and I am the 3rd most ignorant person regarding networking on this forum. They seem to play well together. By trend I mean aiprotection.
But I got a bucket fulla balls and tackle stuff above my pay grade, and sometimes get in over my head, but my friends bail me out.
I appreciate you guys.
I am now wondering who are the last two ignorant people are :) I can't tell you who the two smartest are, I don't want to tickle their egos.

I am now wondering who are the last two ignorant people are :) I can't tell you who the two smartest are, I don't want to tickle their egos.
I was about to start adding names, but then realized that you are probably right (and who would be at the top, then of course the second person would feel slighted, etc...): besides, I'm not sure I am in a position to start ranking people in order of intelligence (as that would presume a certain level of intelligence myself).

I want to know who the two smartest are so that, like E F Hutton, when ya'll speak, I want to listen. :)

I listen to all (trust but verify...). And filter as experience and others voice their support and/or approval (or not).

What other way is there? Even a beginner sometimes says something intelligent, once in a while. :D

I listen to all (trust but verify...). And filter as experience and others voice their support and/or approval (or not).

What other way is there? Even a beginner sometimes says something intelligent, once in a while. :D
You are right, of course. Everyone has something to contribute. I don't have the time, or don't take the time, to read every post as you do, else I would be more knowledgeable in these matters. That takes a great deal of dedication. I don't think I could do it.

Even a beginner sometimes says something intelligent, once in a while.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

, I'm not sure I am in a position to start ranking people in order of intelligence
Joking aside, at work we think our boss has something called a "book of clever" where he ranks all of us, of course he is number 1 and his son is number 2. Not sure where I fare. Don't think I want to know.

We have digressed somewhat, what was this thread about?