What's new

AiProtection don't send mail

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I created a new account, including 2 FA, created a password for the app, introduced him to the router - and everything was working. It would be nice to have a button to "test mail"

Well done. I will do that. Let's see how long it is before you get fed up with emails that tell you very little and you wish is wasn't working again!

Last edited:
Yes, working for me, too, now. I simply updated the password with the new 2FA password on the 2FA-enabled account and attempted to connect toma dodgy site.

And it looks like the email is now a lot more useful: it's telling me the site I tried to connect to. Well done Asus. And thanks, Alexander.

Yes, but we can test it. I can't remember if it was you who had the problem whereby an email was sent saying AIProtection had blocked www.fallingfalcon.com, anyway, I just tested it by attempting to access that site. My browser said the server could not be found, and some 5 mins later, I received an email saying AIProtection had blocked my access to that site.

I thought someone mentioned you could access the Trend Micro list of blocked domains, in which case you could choose any that appealed to you to test; however, a cursory search didn't bring up the list for me.

In the meantime you could try fallingfalcon.com, but make sure you have AIProtection on first: I've no idea what nasty, malicious stuff resides there.