What's new

amtm amtm - the Asuswrt-Merlin Terminal Menu

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Github had issues earlier today.

Speaking about new features - i would like (but i can live without) to see amtm being able to set time for LEDs on and off and pass it to crontab. Also displays currently configured LED on/off time if set up.

@Ubimo, I think scMerlin should be installed by default in amtm instead. Great added functionality, with no USB drive required. :)

The LED on/off support should be all amtm though. :)

That would too. Basically ability to generate ledson.sh and ledsoff.sh scripts Merlin has on his wiki page and input their launch times to chrontab.
Of course Merlin has excellent instruction how to do it by hand but since we are talking about features and automation here i thought - why not suggest it? :)
I do use it.

Congratulations to @thelonelycoder on another epic thread: 100 pages and 2000 posts.

This coding hobby of mine appears to be popular around here.
I couldn't imagine using Merlin's firmware without your help and others. If it makes you feel better, I consider you one of the "cool kids" and would vote you for class president. ;):cool:

Yep!
iu

I know what else MUST be ported to Merlin firmware - LARN!!! :D

Another idea i just had from reading forum - ability reset router to the factory defaults.

Another idea i just had from reading forum - ability reset router to the factory defaults.
Doesn't the Administration - Restore/Save/Upload Factory default button do that?

Yes it does. But that is web gui not CLI/amtm