What's new

Anywhere you can buy a single Asus CT8 router?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mackworth

Occasional Visitor
I am interested in purchasing a single one of these, but I can't seem to find anything except for two packs. Their marketing material seems to imply you should be able, but maybe there are supply problems from Covid?

I am interested in purchasing a single one of these, but I can't seem to find anything except for two packs. Their marketing material seems to imply you should be able, but maybe there are supply problems from Covid?

The pandemic appears to have decreased supplies and increased prices. I don't know about the CT8, but the package pricing and repair-ability of packaged mesh systems has always concerned me.

OE

I have been considering this myself. I had enough trouble finding the first pair in stock so I will probably hold off until things settle down a bit. I also needed to upgrade my modem and had trouble finding that in stock as well. I think that a lot of people suddenly needed to set up to work from home and that created a run on some networking hardware. I have considered ordering another pair of CT8's and selling one of them but I am not sure how that would affect warranty registration. Actually the pair only has the one serial number so I do not know how they would deal with one defective of the pair.

I see Amazon has the single CX8 available on their website for order now. Supposed to ship next week. Maybe the CT8 will be close behind.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!