What's new

Apple App Store and Ports - Skynet issues

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

johnathonm

Regular Contributor
Hi everyone,

I hope you are well. I was wondering if anyone knew the CIDR's for apple and it's various stores/cdn's. Skynet seems to keep blacklisting apple ip's and I don't know what is what to add to the blacklist. I also can't find a clear list on the web.

Adamm, if you do read this, I have also had skynet blacklist DNS servers when using the all-servers command in dnsmasq. I had to manually remove the dns servers from the blacklist and whitelist them.

Thanks in advance.

Johnathon

Hi everyone,

I hope you are well. I was wondering if anyone knew the CIDR's for apple and it's various stores/cdn's. Skynet seems to keep blacklisting apple ip's and I don't know what is what to add to the blacklist. I also can't find a clear list on the web.

Adamm, if you do read this, I have also had skynet blacklist DNS servers when using the all-servers command in dnsmasq. I had to manually remove the dns servers from the blacklist and whitelist them.

Thanks in advance.

Johnathon
I would post this on the Skynet thread, personally!