What's new

Are you a networking security expert that can actually write?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DonTC

New Around Here
Hello all:

I represent trueCABLE, a company that makes Ethernet cable and sells direct to the customer. We are expanding out our blog writers and wish to add writers who know the "ins and outs" of home to medium business networking security.

Here are some potential blog topics to be addressed:

What is a VLAN and how does it apply to me?
Network security best practices for home and small businesses
Network security best practices for medium businesses
What is the difference between LAN WiFi security and Internet security
...and others

You will have creative license to offer up other topics as you feel would be beneficial to our customers.

This is the link to our website: https://www.truecable.com/
This is the link to our Cable Academy where blogs are posted: https://www.truecable.com/blogs/cable-academy

This is a free lance contracted position. No guarantee of number of blogs, or frequency, are made. Payment is upon successful completion of the blog and must pass technical curation and editing. In addition to technical skills you must have the ability to translate complex concepts into concise and understandable terms to a potentially broad audience. Blog topics are typically 800 to 1000 words.

Please respond by leaving me a direct message if interested. We are not necessarily looking for a single person, and each person will be evaluated on a case by case basis based on demonstrable skills.

Thank you!

Don Schultz
trueCABLE Technical Sales Representative

Last edited:

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!