What's new

Asus Ax92U firmware

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

wesselkoning

New Around Here
Hi, 2 questions;
i have the Asus AX92U duo pack. What firmware is the most stable? The official Asus site says Version 3.0.0.4.386.41712 is the newest. Do I install this one? Or one of the beta’s on this forum?
The newest firmware on the wireless forum begins with a 9.0.0.4XXX, on the Asus site it begins with a 3.0.0.4XXX, what is the difference?

Hi, 2 questions;
i have the Asus AX92U duo pack. What firmware is the most stable? The official Asus site says Version 3.0.0.4.386.41712 is the newest. Do I install this one? Or one of the beta’s on this forum?
The newest firmware on the wireless forum begins with a 9.0.0.4XXX, on the Asus site it begins with a 3.0.0.4XXX, what is the difference?
9. firmware is beta firmware being trialed here. The current release is RC2-11.

If you want to try the latest, try RC2-11 beta firmware. Otherwise, install the current released firmware. Upload it, reset it, and configure it from scratch.

OE

9. firmware is beta firmware being trialed here. The current release is RC2-11.

If you want to try the latest, try RC2-11 beta firmware. Otherwise, install the current released firmware. Upload it, reset it, and configure it from scratch.

OE
Hmm ok. And what is more stable? Firmware from Asus, or one of the betas?

Hmm ok. And what is more stable? Firmware from Asus, or one of the betas?

It's all from Asus. And it can cut both ways, stability-wise. Stick with released firmware unless you want to try the latest and greatest.

You can also review beta posts by other users to assess the beta for your model routers, if there are any such reports.

OE

Go for 3.0.0.4.386.41712. It doesn't suffer from any of the issues that effected the older 386 builds.