What's new

Asus RT-AC1900p no parental control

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

BigDLondon

Occasional Visitor
Hi
I picked up a Asus RT-1900p and got it hooked up and there's no parental control.On Asus's website they say it has parental control and show a screenshot with parental control.It has 3.0.0.4.380_3512 firmware installed.I hear there are people who used RT-AC68u to update there RT-AC1900p .Any theories ?

Last edited:
Hi
I picked up a Asus RT-1900p and got it hooked up and there's no parental control.On Asus's website they say it has parental control and show a screenshot with parental control.It has 3.0.0.4.380_3512 firmware installed.I hear there are people who used RT-AC68u to update there RT-AC1900p .Any theories ?
I found it under AiProtection than Time scheduling.Not under general where it used to be.Sorry for not looking there.

I would recommend the RMerlin 380.61 firmware for your router (and yes, use the RT-AC68U model's .trx file).

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!