What's new

Asus RT-AC3100 updated to 3.0.0.4.384_45713

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

alanisrox69

New Around Here
I updated my Asus RT-Ac3100 to firmware 3.0.0.4.384_45713

interesting issue, I use Port Forward a lot and on the WAN page, all my Port Forwards show up, but when I want to edit or add one, the "save" button doesn't appear. So I can't add, delete, or edit any Port Forwards. I tried a few different browsers, rebooting the router, etc. Save button just does not appear at all.

anyone else?

There is no Apply button anymore. Changed forwards are immediately saved back to flash.

That's a great feature,is it noted anywhere? Had I not read this here & now, I would have been stumped as well. I tend to use port fowarding on occasion

Thanks

That's a great feature,is it noted anywhere? Had I not read this here & now, I would have been stumped as well. I tend to use port fowarding on occasion

Thanks

It's a design change that Asus recently did to that specific page. I agree it's not intuitive as every other pages have an Apply button. Might be a good idea for users to provide Feedback on this change using the Feedback page.

I don't think it auto saves because if I refresh the page, the change reverts back to what it was before I changed it....

I don't think it auto saves because if I refresh the page, the change reverts back to what it was before I changed it....

They're supposed to save (and they do on my custom firmware). If they don't it's either a bug, or a problem with your browser.

Good suggestion, thanks. As a sidebar, can you direct me to a reliable source for ASUS RT-AC3200 tips, suggestions, advanced information in general? Thank you for any assistance rendered.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!