What's new

Asus RT-AC66U disconnecting constantly

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

This actually indicate that your router had crashed and rebooted itself.

i wonder whats the problem then why is it resetting itself at random times during the day... been working fine since the crash after i turned off NAT accel but at this point just monitoring and looking for a fix.

i wonder whats the problem then why is it resetting itself at random times during the day... been working fine since the crash after i turned off NAT accel but at this point just monitoring and looking for a fix.

Most common cause of reboots are running out of memory (if you have a USB disk plugged in, try running the router without any USB disk for a few days) or hardware acceleration incompatibility with your ISP or something on your network.

If after checking for these two you still have issues, it might be a defective router then.

I am having the exact same issue...did not have any problems until I upgraded the firmware from the stock firmware a few days ago. Very annoying. The firmware version I have is: 3.0.0.4.374_4561. After reading this thread I have turned off the NAT acceleration. Hopefully that will fix the issue!

Isn't this the same reboot issue that many others are experiencing with current firmware?

Need help

Need help in finding the NAT Accel you are talking about on turning off having the same problems like the other guy on my modem crashing saying december 31 which is not even close yet so may i ask for you support thank you very much i hope i hear from you soon trying to fix this tonight hopefully.