What's new

Asus RT-AC66U for online gaming ( Xbox 360, xbox one.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Lethasniper007

Regular Contributor
How would this router perform with the Xbox online with a stock firmware will it handle online gaming with other users surfing the net, or even YouTube

How would this router perform with the Xbox online with a stock firmware will it handle online gaming with other users surfing the net, or even YouTube

Like a champ. We have that router. We can have a couple of XB1s going, someone else streaming Netfix, etc.

Never had an issue. It's going to come down to your ISP connection before it comes down to the router.

Having said that, I wouldn't buy it TODAY unless I could get it substantially cheaper than the AC68U/R/P which is 200 dollars.

Like a champ. We have that router. We can have a couple of XB1s going, someone else streaming Netfix, etc.

Never had an issue. It's going to come down to your ISP connection before it comes down to the router.

Having said that, I wouldn't buy it TODAY unless I could get it substantially cheaper than the AC68U/R/P which is 200 dollars.
Are you on the stock firmware?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!