What's new

ASUS RT-AX86U $229 Renewed

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

We'll never know. I'm guessing they don't do the actual renewing. Maybe collecting a bunch of "bad" units returned from customers and sending them to a 3rd party for further analysis/repair?

I would think for an extra 50, it would be worth it to just get new.. Then again, if you can reflash it, maybe its worth it..
You could also buy it, and maybe run to ground when it was made too. Amazon has a great return policy..

I'll bet most are just fine, maybe a bad f/w flash. I'd buy one "defective" for $50 and fix it myself!

A $50 gamble in my example, but they aren't actually offering them that way anyway.

I got mine for $229.99 new at Microcenter but guess I was lucky as they're going for $269.99 say Microcenter now.

There is going to be a ton of these recertified/renewed AX86U's flooding the market any day now if it hasn't started already.