What's new

Asus XT8 power adapter cord length?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DWH

Occasional Visitor
Does anyone know the length of the power adapter cord that comes with the XT8? Also, what size is the jack in case I need an extension?

It's longer than normal, maybe 7', which is helpful to me since it's on top of a cabinet. You can always use an AC extension cord...

Thanks. I just ordered the XT8 and I will need to "thread" the cord through a tight spot so I can't use a regular extension cord without cutting it first (I know it's not a big deal but I'm just making sure I have what I need before it arrives).

Yeah, bummer if you have to order something like that before you can use your new thing *smile*.

"Thing"? ... it's a TOY, I admit it! Of course I had to tell my wife how much it will improve our wifi so she can watch Netflix in the bathroom without losing the signal;):D

You can also get a PoE injector and saperator that is capable of doing 19 V with max. 1.75 A current.

Nice toy, though *smile*. Been up for 7 days now, working perfectly as an AP connected to RT-AX88U. The pair makes for great wireless-ax throughout the house. Fast and reliable, hard to beat.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!