What's new

Solved Asuswrt-Merlin on LTE-AC86U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Each model requires model-specific components. You would need to request the GPL archive for the model you want to work on (if it's not on their website), and take care of merging the GPL portions (if different from the version I merged) and the binary components specific to your model.

In short, it's requires some preliminary experience with software development, and knowing how to do three-way merges of a 1.2+ Gbps source code tarball.
Yeah... Okay, uh... I undertand. That's nothing I will be able to do in the near future. That's the end of my hopes, then. Well, time to make phone terror to Asus until they add plugin support, then. (I'm joking, of course). Concerning me, this topic can be closed. Adding the Solved tag, as soon as I find the button for it. Oh, if some Moderator comes across this: Can you please move this topic to the Asuswrt-Merlin category? I accidentally posted it in the wrong section.

I knew you're merging the code quite fast, but with 1.2Gbps speed... come on! :)
Eh, too much networking stuff these days, it`s obviously 1.2 GB :)