What's new

Augen Gentouch 7" Tablet with Android 2.1 OS $149.99 Kmart

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

tipstir

Very Senior Member
Kmart well suppose to have these units in the store by this week or next. Best to go to the store and get a Rain Check so can be put on the factory delivery list.

Why buy the expensive iPad and you can buy a couple of these for the family! That's if you can find one to purchase. Other than this the replicated ones sold in China under EKEN M001, M002, M003, M004, M005 fall under the names of LANpad, iPED, ePad, aPad, iRobot, SmartQV all sorts of name branding and pretty much trying to give you iPad but not with the same cost. Anyway this is the buzz on the net right now.

Good Luck finding one.

Specs.
Product Features
•800x480 color 7" TFT touch panel screen
• CPU: 800 Mhz
• Ram: DDR2 256mb
• Internal Memory: 2GB
• Expansion Slots: SD/MMC card slot up to 16GB
• Wi-Fi Connectivity with Full Web Browsing Capability
• Supports Ebook Formats: Text, PDF, E-PUB, HTML
• Supports Media Formats: MP3, WMA, FLAC, AAC
• Supports most popular E-Book formats
• Picture Viewer in JPEG, BMP
• Video Player
• Rechargeable Lithium Battery
• Carrying case included

Accessories Included
• Leather Carrying Case
• USB Cable (for data transfers only)
• UL Certified AC Adapter

Source Link Augen Product
Customer Review Video
$5 off Coupon on $50 or more Purchase from Kmart

None of my Kmarts in my state and the one nearby don't have these units! So I got the rain check. There are so many online community going after this unit. All the Gizmo online mags reporting about it also but again not many can find them.

Last edited:
Note: Non rain check holders this item has gone back to $169.99. I got one this past Sunday for $149.99 with my rain check. My review on the unit

Chinese clones like iPed, iRobot and such vs AuGen Gentouch video here

I have a raincheck for a couple of these, but haven't been able to get them yet.

I have an EVO 4g so been using android for several weeks, and am excited to see a nice android tablet in this size/form factor and price point.

Don't depend on them calling you with that rain check, you have to go and check the store or another store to see if they have them in. No one is calling anyone. It's first come first served bases. So if you have that rain check all that's going to do it give you $20 off that current list price. That's how I got mine.

Once you get it come over to Android Tablet.net AuGen Gentouch 78 thread

Right testing File Expert.apk this allows you to access your network shares via HTTP/FTP.

Last edited:
This is back on sale again at Kmart.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!