What's new

AX58u - latest Merlin, no Traffic Statistic

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Lastoth

New Around Here
Hi. I have experiencing a very annoying issue since the last firmware - which I have updated from scratch. Traffic statistic is empty, stating that No Client and No Traffic ( see below ).

AirProtection is ON and seemingly working.

I have this issue since I'm using the firmware, but at the beginning a restart - temporary - fixed the issue, but now I does not.

Everything else is working like a charm, the reason I find this high prio to me as I was using this feature to monitor my 30+ IoT devices as well to see how much BW they are utilizing, for example.

Is there any common issue I missed?

Thanks!

MAC address:No Client
Used traffic:No Traffic

I have the same problem with the latest release.

I'm pretty sure I saw a post saying it is a known issue with this release and will be fixed in the next GPL that Rmerlin gets. Can't find the post at the moment.

I have the same problem with the latest release.

I'm pretty sure I saw a post saying it is a known issue with this release and will be fixed in the next GPL that Rmerlin gets. Can't find the post at the moment.

Thanks for the reply! Then until next release, there is nothing I can do I assume.
Or is there any other way to monitor traffic per device at least ( would be good to see protocols as well, but... )?

I withdrew on the Privacy page.

Then went into Traffic Statistics, hit the TRASH icon on the right hand side, and then re-enabled Traffic Statistics which prompted the accepting of Privacy again. Then all Traffic Statistics started recording again.

I withdrew on the Privacy page.

Then went into Traffic Statistics, hit the TRASH icon on the right hand side, and then re-enabled Traffic Statistics which prompted the accepting of Privacy again. Then all Traffic Statistics started recording again.

Ah yes - This worked for me as well. Thanks.
(Don't forget to switch AiProtection back on, if you use it).

Thanks for all the replies - in the meantime I gave the new alpha version a try and so far it seems OK. For the recommended solution above, I have tried it and in the beginning it worked for a day or two ( max ).

Thanks for all the replies - in the meantime I gave the new alpha version a try and so far it seems OK. For the recommended solution above, I have tried it and in the beginning it worked for a day or two ( max ).

Can confirm mine has also stopped working.