What's new

AX86U AiMesh Problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

WizardPL

New Around Here
Hello, I read a lot of threads on this forum but I didn't find resolve of my problem. Maybe I will tell you what's the problem is.
I have 3 routers and 1 Gbit Internet.

Main router - AX86U - 1st floor
AiMesh node - AX82U - 2nd floor
AiMesh node - AX86S - ground floor

I have floor heating in my house so I need one of routers of each floor because there is no signal. So... When Im coming home and my phone(Samsung S10+) will connect to the AX86S there is about 400 - 450 Mbit/s. Then I move to the first floor and I have only 50 Mbit/s. And when I move to the 2nd floor Im getting 450 Mbit/s back.
So Im going back to the 1st floor where is only 50 Mbit/s. When I turn off my WiFi on the phone and reconnect to the AX86U im getting back 450 Mbit/s. Is there any problem with AiMesh system or thats correct?

Sorry, but my english could be bad :D

I have floor heating in my house so I need one of routers of each floor because there is no signal.

No signal or poor signal?... maybe clients are sticking to a poor signal.

OE

signal is good. I can see this that Im connected to AX86U and it's only 50 Mbit/s
routers are connected by cat. 6 cable. cables are in the wall