What's new

AX86U Asus phone app not working?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Chris313AllNight

Regular Contributor
Today, I upgraded from an AC86U to the AX version and woo, does it move. I'm running 384.9318 since Merlin isn't released yet and the 386 beta isn't done cooking yet. While the router itself works great, the Asus phone app on Android, not so much. It recognizes the new router and the beating I'm giving it, but the list of devices don't show anything being downloaded, even though I'm giving several devices a beating right now. Anyone else have this issue or how to fix it?

the app does nothing wrong.. just AX86U bandwith monitor itself shows wrong reading.. need to wait for Asus fix that.. If you use traditional QOS for now, it will show them correctly

Just updated to the 386 final via the phone app, no idea about the release notes as I didn’t get chance to see them.
After see your comment, I quickly go to asus ax86u website and found new firmware just uploaded today.

Attachments

• DSC_04915.jpg
    DSC_04915.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 96

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!