What's new

AX86U weird glitch - bumps me to 2.4G network when I look at client list

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Qbcd

Regular Contributor
Something weird started happening, whenever I look at the client list, either by clicking on "View List" or on "Clients" on the Network Map page, the router bumps me to the 2.4G network for a couple of minutes, then puts me back on 5G. This started happening roughly when I replaced my AC66U AiMesh node with an XT8, maybe related. The main router is an AX86U.

Very weird glitch. Anyone else had this happen? I have SC enabled, don't want to disable it. I can live with the glitch, but just wondering if others have experienced it.

Something weird started happening, whenever I look at the client list, either by clicking on "View List" or on "Clients" on the Network Map page, the router bumps me to the 2.4G network for a couple of minutes, then puts me back on 5G. This started happening roughly when I replaced my AC66U AiMesh node with an XT8, maybe related. The main router is an AX86U.

Very weird glitch. Anyone else had this happen? I have SC enabled, don't want to disable it. I can live with the glitch, but just wondering if others have experienced it.
May not actually be switching but another Network Map glitch. I have noticed the map on the Android app jumping around. Will check the web app with a couple of browsers later.

May not actually be switching but another Network Map glitch. I have noticed the map on the Android app jumping around. Will check the web app with a couple of browsers later.
No it does switch, I've checked.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!