What's new

Ax89x new firmware

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Galaad

Occasional Visitor
Hi

So I upgrade my firmware in my ax89x and now the router admits that I choose the wan over the different options that the router has.

But when I choose the 10gb wan it goes crazy, the wifi fails and well, I have to reboot.

Does anybody knows how to fix that?

I also have the same problem as you, the 2.4ghz wifi disconnects, it is not able to connect until after 1 minute or so, then it loses the signal and the devices, the IPTV does not work correctly either, Silly question, have you tried to connect it through the 1GB WAN port and see what happens ?.

Yes I tried but no luck.

I contacted the asus team but it seems that they don't understand the problem.

Question, yours started to fail after the update? Because mine was working perfectly before.

HELLO
with the new firmware i have a rare problem. The ddns resolution stop working for a moments.
I have the ddns to a local server, and acces it in the local network, but in some case not works, but by ip it connects well.
I think is the new firmware

someone have this problem?

HELLO
with the new firmware i have a rare problem. The ddns resolution stop working for a moments.
I have the ddns to a local server, and acces it in the local network, but in some case not works, but by ip it connects well.
I think is the new firmware

someone have this problem?
Yes, it happens to me sometimes, i just restart the router and works.