What's new

BE Wi-Fi 7 - Replacement for AX68/AX86 Series?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I'm fairly certain that there is some translation issue going on here. Any mention of this announcement also thinks that AiProtection and other "Ai" branded features that ASUS has had forever are new and enhanced with some new trendy AI tech. So I don't know if their radio specs are correct at all. Nevermind, it seems they identified it as a dual band, I completely missed that though I'm still pretty convinced a bot wrote that article. There are a couple more almost identical ones I found as well as a youtube video with random screenshots of different ASUS routers that has a computer reading out the same text.
Yes, one site included a lot of mistakes in their post (like claiming it has 256 GB of storage when that same site had a marketing slide saying 256 MB), and as usual other sites just stole and reposted the content, including all the errors in it. Which at first made me ponder whether that was even genuine or fake.

My point was there is little reason for a customer to actually buy it.

This actually applies even when 6GHz Wi-Fi band is available.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!