What's new

Bug found in Brazil --> Parental Control x Amazon Prime|Disney+

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

esas

New Around Here
Dear all,

First of all thanks for the proposal and firmware development.

I realize that if I have the Parental Controls - Time Scheduling turned on in an TV device (wired) with Amazon Prime or Disney+, them do not load the video (the moment that is used is not restricted in this event). Everything works fine in the Amazon Prime App or Disney. It is possible to search or select the movie, but it do not load the video. I need to turn off the "Time Scheduling" to get them back to work. It is annoying me.

I also have Web & Apps Filters with Adult filter turned on/off, does not change the result. I use an RT-AX88U with 3004.388.6_2 and the reference country is Brazil (i don't have details about where the Streaming's have as standard ports or servers restrictions related to regions).

This problem do not happen in Netflix for example. It is possible to navigate through the app and load the video normally. If you want I can do others tests.

There is anything that I may change to solve it? Or it is a bug (miss understanding of the data transfer during the video playback)?