What's new

Can this be adapted?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

heysoundude

Part of the Furniture

I tripped across this browser hack/add-on that works (I use it with Brave), and I began wondering if it might be possible to adapt and extend it for the adblocking schemes (@Martineau 's unbound and @thelonelycoder 's diversion) on people's routers.
Might this give some insight into finally getting rid of all the YouTube ads and Premium offers, I wonder?

What say you, people who know this stuff?

I tripped across this browser hack/add-on that works (I use it with Brave), and I began wondering if it might be possible to adapt and extend it for the adblocking schemes (@Martineau 's unbound and @thelonelycoder 's diversion) on people's routers.
Might this give some insight into finally getting rid of all the YouTube ads and Premium offers, I wonder?

What say you, people who know this stuff?
I dunno. It's one thing not to download stuff you don't want, and another to download stuff you're not entitled to.

I don't have to go into a store, but I can't take stuff out of the store without paying.

I appreciate you for pointing out pirating (yarrr!) is a bad thing.

Bypass Paywalls is a web browser extension to help bypass paywalls for selected sites.
Diversion is an ad blocker. And no, the Bypass Paywalls Chrome extension does not work in a hosts based solution.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!