What's new

Cannot Access webui after a while - AC68R

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

iamsilvermember

New Around Here
Hi all,

I just got my AC68R and am really excited with it. However, I found that I cannot access the webui after a while. A reboot would fix it, but after a while the problem comes back.

Interesting, while I experience this problem, everything else (i.e. the wireless and wired routing function) seems to work fine except for Time Machine. Time Machine shows error of not being able to connect to the drive.

I also want to note that I was able to ssh to the router during this problem, and there seems to be plenty of memory and not much CPU load...

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for the help!

I wonder if you are running any AV software. See this thread.

From what I understand there is still no permanent fix other than the IP exclusion in the AV software.

I wonder if you are running any AV software. See this thread.

From what I understand there is still no permanent fix other than the IP exclusion in the AV software.

Hi waffles, thanks for your response. I do not have any AV softwares. In fact, all my clients are Macs.

Even I am not an expert, but I have a feeling it has something to do with Time Machine or USB hard drive. This idea is due to the fact that everything else works other than the webui and usb hard drive access. Everything includes access to Download Master by 192.168.0.1:8081, ssh to router, vpn server and any internet access.

Also, I want to point out this already happen when I use the stock firmware, I thought Merlin build would fix it, but apparantly not...

did you find a solution

I have the similar issues and it seems everytime i enable the download master everyother services goes out also VPN and router GUI and it seems no one its posting any information

ports found to be open 80 443 515

port found to be stealth 25,135,136,137,138,139,445

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk