What's new

Cannot connect to App Store. Not sure if it’s Diversion or Skynet.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Khadanja

I get cannot connect to App Store. Diversion and Skynet are running so not sure which one is causing it. Anyone else experienced this?

Attachments

• 1B0B0C4E-23A0-4BCC-8894-4BB71B395DD4.jpeg
    1B0B0C4E-23A0-4BCC-8894-4BB71B395DD4.jpeg
    15.2 KB · Views: 318
Disable one of them and/or the other until you see which one is blocking access.

Then you can fix.

Skynet logs every connection it blocks assuming logging is enabled, there is never an exception to this rule. So if Skynet is blocking something, it will show in your logs.

I get this every so often as well, but it rapidly sorts itself out without any intervention...I suspect it may be unbound, but it could also be Diversion...or suricata for that matter.

I was getting it yesterday...I use skynet and nextdns...Found out that nextdns was blocking it and I whitelisted gdmf.apple.com after reviewing what was being blocked. After that it started working.

I get cannot connect to App Store. Diversion and Skynet are running so not sure which one is causing it. Anyone else experienced this?

you may have to turn off the VPN if you are using one. Sometimes the App Store doesn’t work well when you are connected to a VPN.

you may have to turn off the VPN if you are using one. Sometimes the App Store doesn’t work well when you are connected to a VPN.
It’s intermittent. Sometime works without disabling either and sometime doesn’t work. At the moment it’s working without disabling Skynet or Diversion.

It’s intermittent. Sometime works without disabling either and sometime doesn’t work. At the moment it’s working without disabling Skynet or Diversion.
what is your DNS config?