What's new

Cannot log into Main login screen RT-AC68U_386.2_4

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

beijing0305

New Around Here
Greetings, just update to the latest Merlin RT-AC68U_386.2_4 a couple of day ago. All is fine. Was able to login to the router and set up my VPN. All runs well in a couple of days. Today all of a sudden, my laptop couldn't connect to router because it is set to connect via VPN. Then, I tried to login to the router using 192.168.1.1. Upon login, it went straight to "AI Cloud" screen, which I set up after latest firmware update. How can I log back into my router main screen with the router map? 192.168.1.1 log into AiCloud only. Is there a different IP to login to the Router Main Screen? Thanks.

tried both IP, now it says the site could be reached. Router seems operational. Still have internet connection. Any else, I can try? I also tried wired and wireless connection. Now, I can't even get to the AiCloud. What doesn't make sense is that 192.168.1.1 has always worked in getting me to the Router. Any other suggestions, please. Thanks.

Last edited:
Rebooted router, now I can log in. Thanks for your reply. Kind of a strange behavior. Last build was so good that I didn't have to reboot router for over a year! Hope this build is just as good. Thanks for all the new features in the new build. :)