What's new

can't access gui

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Rickybello

Occasional Visitor
OK guys first thanks for taking the time to read the post. I have an Asus rt-ac68r but every time I start download master I lost access to the 192.168.1.1, I still have Internet but I can't access router or services such as vpn, download master and so on m

I tried formatting the drive, switch from USB 3.0 to 2.0 changing USB cable

I'm running latest firmware (stock) and also attaching log file. hope you can help me (driving me crazy)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Hi,
Clearing the browser cache is first thing to try. Also can you ping the router?

Yes

not i cannot ping the router when its in that state, i tried different browser i dont think its a browser issue, like i said even open vpn wont work

I have met this problem before.
Discovering that problem, I reset to factory settings and have my hard drive formatted to ext3 for download and media, HFS for time machine. I also uninstalled stock download master and used transmission instead. This never happened to me.
I would recommend you first try to use ext3 or ext4 format as the AC68 firmware is linux based.

Hi,
When you can't ping, if your OS is windows, try ipconfig /all, ipconfig /renew and also
ipconfig /flushdns, do you see any clue?

I have met this problem before.
Discovering that problem, I reset to factory settings and have my hard drive formatted to ext3 for download and media, HFS for time machine. I also uninstalled stock download master and used transmission instead. This never happened to me.
I would recommend you first try to use ext3 or ext4 format as the AC68 firmware is linux based.

Trasmission?

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Hi,
When you can't ping, if your OS is windows, try ipconfig /all, ipconfig /renew and also
ipconfig /flushdns, do you see any clue?

Tony I can ping I could ip configure, don't see nothing also could flush but not release

When release I got the operation failed a no adapter is in the state permisible for this operation

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

today I disco the USB drive and router access it's working great

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!