What's new

Can't access my AiCloud anymore???

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

radar2000

Occasional Visitor
I can't seem to access my cloud disk via the custom URL that I had created anymore.

I get the "DNS Error - Server cannot be found" message in Chrome and "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" in IE.

I don't understand why this is happening, as I was able to access my AiCloud without issue before.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers!

If you recently upgraded to the .354 firmware it wipes your DDNS settings and you have to reconfigure your AiCloud. At least I did anyway.

Nope. Firmware was updated before I had setup my AiCloud URL.

The strange thing is I can access my AiCloud using my iOS apps without issue. It's only when I use my notebook, that it won't let even get to the login screen.

Hi everyone.

Some additional info and an update.

I'm still using firmware .270.

The strange thing is now IE is letting me in. But Chrome won't and it is still giving me the "Oops! This page appears broken. DNS Error - Server cannot be found" message. What gives?

Cheers!

...and now it won't let me me back into IE again. This is so frustrating!!! Argh!

Should I try a hard-reboot from the router? I did a soft-reboot from the admin page, but that did nothing.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Had my brother-in-law try from his end and he got the same error messages in both Chrome and IE.

Hard-reboot solved nothing. I'm going to try and clear the nvram to see if this helps.

Last edited:
clear all browsing data in chrome and from the cmd prompt in windows type ipconfig /flushdns

Thanks for the responses cmillar6 but unfortunately I'm still getting the Chrome DNS error.

I don't get it. A few weeks ago everything had been working fine. No issues access this aicloud page. No changes were made. And now I can't access this from Windows.

IOS apps are no problem though?

What gives?

Thank you.

Tried to access this at work. I got through the first time. Logged out and tried again later and gave me the same error.

Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): Unable to resolve the server's DNS address.

Am I the only one who is having this issue?

What additional info can I provide here to help me solve this issue?

Thank you.

Anyone else having this issue? For the past 4 days I am not able to connect via Aicloud app on my ipad and also url. I know that asus ddns was down during the weekend but now its working but Aicloud is still down.

Anyone else having this issue? For the past 4 days I am not able to connect via Aicloud app on my ipad and also url. I know that asus ddns was down during the weekend but now its working but Aicloud is still down.

Try rebooting your router to force a DDNS update in case your IP changed while Asus DDNS was down, and it never got updated with the new IP.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!