What's new

Clear all Logs

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

raion969

Hello

Is there a way to clear all the logs saved data?

Is there a way to clear all the logs saved data?
Reset to factory defaults should do it. However, I have no idea what device you are trying to clear as you haven't stated that anywhere :)

Why is the signature not showing?
Router: Asus RT-AC5300
running latest versions of Merlin Firmware, AMTM, Diversion,Skynet, Unbound, and FlexQOS

Why is the signature not showing?
The signature is showing (although I often turn off the signature display - you should not rely on information in your signature when asking questions), but you didn't even mention that it was your router that you were trying to clear. Just pointing out that MORE information is better than none. I'm of course kidding around with you, but you could have been talking about your toaster.
running latest versions of Merlin Firmware,
Not related to your question or answer, but, being picky again, "latest" is also meaningless. If I read this post in a month, "latest" could be something different, however, it makes no difference in relation to clearing your logs. But in the future, it is a lot easier to help people when they post as mu ch (related) information as possible instead of having to ask a bunch of questions. :)

Summary:
- posting more information helps people respond with more accurate answers
- posting version numbers helps people in the future who may come across questions and find the answers