What's new

configuring Torrc.add

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Jumpstarter

so i cannot seem to get my tor to stop leaking my ipv6 address, what is the solution to telling this thing to also connect to ipv6 relay so i am not leaking traffic everywhere.

You really need to be more patient. 24 hrs so that all the regulars have had a chance to see your post is a good starting point. :)

Not everyone lives in your time zone or schedule. ;)

You really need to be more patient. 24 hrs so that all the regulars have had a chance to see your post is a good starting point. :)

Not everyone lives in your time zone or schedule. ;)
WoW I feel I am being patient, i just wanted to elaborate so when people do have a chance to reply they know where i have been and what i have done..

Well I have tried using the rmerlin custom config file for it adding options that added global ipv6 address to allow listening and relay but neither options worked. I am looking for someone who may have done this with merlins setup that could advise me