What's new

Connect Aimesh Node to Node, not to router

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Josu

New Around Here
Hello, i have issues with my Aimesh system
One of my nodes which is far away from my router trying to connect to router, instead of other router which i use as a 2nd node
Main router is AX88U, 2nd node is AX82U and problematic node is ZenWifi AC. I can't move main router to the middle of the house, and can connect 3rd node with ethernet cable...
Any ideas how i can solve this?

It sounds like you really do not have a problem. The AiMesh nodes will connect in daisy chain fashion if they need to. And if you can connect them via Ethernet cable all the better.

It sounds like you really do not have a problem. The AiMesh nodes will connect in daisy chain fashion if they need to. And if you can connect them via Ethernet cable all the better.
I wish to make them daisy chain as node signal to main router is very weak and speed also is weak when connected to that node, but other node which is connected to main router via Ethernet backhaul is way closer to the 3rd one and signal should be way better

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!