What's new

Voxel Custom firmware build for R7800 v. 1.0.2.79SF

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I am also trying to run without the /usr/sbin/netconn.sh DNI pot thingy.
Not sure of the purpose; it writes Yes or No in /tmp/POT_netconn if internet is on or off. If it is yes, it starts command /usr/sbin/netconn set
Not sure what this whole NG/DNI POT is about...
So far so good. Will report if I have problems overtime.

Well, I got my R9000, flashed Voxel, ran the commands and it's working great! I used powerline ethernet (only option) to use my R7800 as an AP in my office. Throughput isn't the best but it works and seems stable. I'm renting so I'm not going to run ethernet cable all over the place! Thanks for all of your help!

Hi everybody, I'm really new to the world of custom firmware... Just an easy question. This version can be installed just selecting the file from the upgrade function of the standard firmware or I have to flash it? Really thank you a lot!!!

I answer by myself... Yes, it can be uploaded via netgear gui. Suggestion about first config? I have a gigabit fiber optical line and I want to not show anything to my isp (dns query, websites...). Have and can easily config vpn client? Do i need dns masquerade?

I answer by myself... Yes, it can be uploaded via netgear gui. Suggestion about first config? I have a gigabit fiber optical line and I want to not show anything to my isp (dns query, websites...). Have and can easily config vpn client? Do i need dns masquerade?
You need the Kamoj add-on. Send him a note and ask to be in the beta program.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!