What's new

Deauthenticated because sending station is leaving (or has left) IBSS or ESS (3), rssi:0

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Khadanja

One of my Wyze cameras is disconnecting form wi-fi. It has been working fine for few months but suddenly it keeps disconnecting. i thought it was an issue with camera so I reinstalled firmware etc but same so I tested the camera using iPhone hot spot and it works fine, Have already tried changing channels etc. Can't complete set up of camera now as it disconnects from wi-fi before setup can complete. Any other suggestions?

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue with my Wyze Cam. It is a brand new camera but can't get it to connect to my RT-AC5300.
I have disabled MIMO, all beamforming and Airtime Fairness on the 2.4 GHz band but it still can't connect.
The log file shows it connects then disconnects.
1621880216444.png

Anybody know why this is happening?

I'm having the same issue with my Wyze Cam. It is a brand new camera but can't get it to connect to my RT-AC5300.
I have disabled MIMO, all beamforming and Airtime Fairness on the 2.4 GHz band but it still can't connect.
View attachment 34000
I have found a work around for now. While camera is connecting enable Guest Wi-Fi, try that.

View attachment 34000
When you say "disabled all beamforming", what did you do with Explicit Beamforming?

The Honeywell Evohome wireless gateways don't play nicely with implicit beam forming - I had similar problems when I upgraded from an N66U to AC88U and had to set Explicit Beamforming to enabled for a reliable connection.

I have tried all setting in Professional but nothing works. Why does enabling Guest Wi-Fi work?