What's new

Disable VLAN (to enable same subnet for WIFi and Eth)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

leerees

I'm trying to disable VLANs so that I can have my Eth and WiFi networks share the same subnet.

Currently they can't see each other.

I've looked everywhere but cannot find the VLAN settings, there's no tab in the LAN page.

Can anybody help? My routers are AX92u's.

I'm trying to disable VLANs so that I can have my Eth and WiFi networks share the same subnet.

Currently they can't see each other.

I've looked everywhere but cannot find the VLAN settings, there's no tab in the LAN page.

Can anybody help? My routers are AX92u's.

If you want it all on the same subnet, do not use Guest Wireless 1. Guest Wireless 2 and 3 will use the LAN subnet (the old way of isolating). Guest Wireless 1 uses VLANs and different subnets in order to work with Aimesh. Or you can use Guest Wireless 1 with LAN Access "enabled", that will put them on the same subnet also, but obviously not isolate them.

If you want the devices to see each other, why are you using guest wireless at all? Just use the regular wifi. If you need a second network then Guest Wireless 2 and 3 will work with LAN Access set to "enabled".

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!