Diversion Diversion list directory empty

• ATTENTION! You'll notice a Prefix dropdown when you create a thread. If your post applies to one of the topics listed, please use that Prefix for your post. When browsing the thread list you can use the Prefix to filter the view.
  • ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

peng

New Around Here
Hi,

I installed and configured Diversion yesterday and everything seemed to be working. But today when I checked the status of Diversion, it says 'hosts list empty, blocking list update will not run'. The list directory of Diversion is now empty.
Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Thanks.

Router: RT-AX56U running latest Merlin firmware.

SomeWhereOverTheRainBow

Very Senior Member
Hi,

I installed and configured Diversion yesterday and everything seemed to be working. But today when I checked the status of Diversion, it says 'hosts list empty, blocking list update will not run'. The list directory of Diversion is now empty.
Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Thanks.

Router: RT-AX56U running latest Merlin firmware.
Ah the mysteries of the rt-ax56u-ax58u routers... you may have a corrupt storage drive. Or a bad install. Try troubleshooting it by doing a factory reset followed by a minimal reconfigure and using a different storage drive. If none of these resolve the issue, continue to follow the forum for support as these are still relatively newly supported to RMerlin firmware, and rest assured you are not the only user having issues with these models.

peng

New Around Here
Ah the mysteries of the rt-ax56u-ax58u routers... you may have a corrupt storage drive. Or a bad install. Try troubleshooting it by doing a factory reset followed by a minimal reconfigure and using a different storage drive. If none of these resolve the issue, continue to follow the forum for support as these are still relatively newly supported to RMerlin firmware, and rest assured you are not the only user having issues with these models.
I have done a factory reset and changed a USB drive, the router addons seems to be working fine now. Thank you for the advice.